- Reimbursement Info Posted for AMNIOEXCEL Amniotic Allograft Membrane - 12 April 2016
- Multicenter RCT demonstrates AMNIOEXCEL® + SOC significantly increases the closure of chronic Diabetic Foot Ulcers - 7 March 2016
- Use of Advanced Amniotic Tissue Products - 8 December 2015
- LIMB PRESERVATION: Awaken the wound for proper healing with MEDIHONEY - 17 November 2015
- TCC-EZ & MedE-Kast now have the APMA Seal of Approval - 29 October 2015
- Do Chronic Venous Leg Ulcers (VLUs) challenge you and your patients? Watch the latest BIOGUARD Power Webinar! - 18 August 2015
- Reimbursement Alert On MEDIHONEY Products! - 13 August 2015
- Harnessing MEDIHONEY to Heal Diabetic and Venous Leg Ulcers - 29 July 2015
- MEDIHONEY Episode 9: Challenged with Dehisced Surgical Wounds? - 30 June 2015
- New TCC-EZ SKU - 23 June 2015
A Tissue Regeneration Company
Derma Sciences is a Tissue Regeneration Company at the forefront of research and innovation for the management of acute and chronic wounds, and burns.
The products we bring to the market are in the best tradition of evidence-based medicine helping clinicians, around the world, improve clinical outcomes.
We are proud to bring you these innovations and are committed to your cause.
With you in mind, our portfolio has grown to provide clinicians with solutions to assist with tissue regeneration - from the start of a wound through to wound closure. From MEDIHONEY®, to XTRASORB®, to BIOGUARD®, ALGICELL® Ag, TCC-EZ® and now, AMNIOEXCEL® and AMNIOMATRIX®, our intelligent, evidence-based products help to advance healing for patients suffering from complex chronic or acute wounds ...read more
Health Care Professionals
Extensive Library of On-Demand Learning
Featured Product Info
Type 2 diabetic Nigel Brooke, 48, from Royston could have faced the prospect of amputation to his lower limbs due to the effects of a foot ulcer but is now back on his feet after just four weeks thanks to a new technology being pioneered in Barnsley.