This position reports to the President of Advanced Wound Care & Surgical Solutions and is located in the Princeton, NJ Corporate Headquarters.
- Responsible for directing the marketing function and collaborating with senior corporate management in developing and executing marketing and sales plans, corporate brand management and health economics strategies to meet the company’s financial and strategic goals.
- Participates with other senior managers to establish strategic plans and objectives including working closely with the VP, Global AWC Sales and VP, Corporate Accounts to develop and implement sales strategies and establish and negotiate new contracts.
- Responsible for developing and managing pricing strategies and budgets and monitoring expenditures for internal and external resources.
- Directly manages the Product Brand Management team and oversees AWC product marketing, assessment of existing and potential markets, evaluation of pricing strategies, telemarketing (if applicable), marketing communications, channel marketing, online marketing, brand management and possibly public relations, product education and contract administration.
- Oversees market analysis, monitors competitive activity, and identifies customer needs. Defines vision, strategies, and tactics. Provides marketing insight and direction to optimize new product launches.
- Leads the development of develop short and long-range strategies for product expansion, oversees market research projects and analysis of competitive environment and future trends.
- Directs the research and analysis of business opportunities and assesses potential markets to make recommendations for new projects to be used for strategic marketing decisions.
- Contributes to the annual business plan and maximizes market potential.
- Leads the development of company marketing plan and supporting sales activities for specific products or product lines including assessment of potential markets.
- Oversees the management of cross product marketing group programs and projects such as graphic design, vendor relations, website development and maintenance, trade shows and sales meetings.
- Responsible for collaborating with Product Development, Production and Manufacturing to develop new products or enhance existing products or product lines.
- Bachelors Degree in Health Sciences, Marketing or Business related discipline
- 15+ years strategic experience (e.g. sales, marketing) in the medical/healthcare services/suppliers industry including at least 5+ years senior marketing management experience
- Previous experience in a similar senior management role within in the wound care and/or skin substitute industry required
- Ability to communicate to diverse audiences at all levels, senior management, medical directors, clinicians, sales representatives and government agencies
- This position requires approximately 30% travel (primarily domestic)
- Computer Literate: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point), Outlook); this position requires strong presentation development skills