This position reports to the President of Advanced Wound Care & Surgical Solutions and is located in the Princeton, NJ Corporate Headquarters (remote office location may be considered).
- Responsible for collaborating with senior corporate management and sales and marketing management to recommend, design and implement the company’s short and long term product reimbursement and health economic strategies to meet the company’s financial and strategic goals.
- Develops and conducts economic studies, performs analytical research and provides expertise on pricing/reimbursement and market access for new and existing products.
- Establishes and maintains relationships and collaborates with sales staff, healthcare providers, KOLs, customers, consultants, government agencies, commercial insurance payers and industry associations to ensure a successful reimbursement program.
- Makes recommendations to develop and implement solutions to ensure timely reimbursement.
- Functions as an advocate for and a resource to customers and their professional organizations in the areas of reimbursement and managed care.
- Participates with other senior managers to establish strategic plans and objectives including working closely with the Marketing, Global Sales and Corporate Accounts to develop and implement sales strategies and establish and negotiate new contracts.
- Provides insight to new product launches and participates in the development of develop short and long-range strategies for product expansion including analysis of competitive and regulatory environment and future trends.
- Develops of marketing communications sales education programs and provides training on relevant reimbursement issues.
- Manages and provides oversite to the Reimbursement Support Hotline and field Reimbursement Support to Sales Organization; evaluates hotline statistics and quality and identifies opportunities for service delivery improvements.
MINIMUM POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelors Degree in Health Sciences, Marketing or Business related discipline
- 10+ years strategic experience (e.g. sales, marketing) in the medical/healthcare services/suppliers industry including at least 5+ years health economics & reimbursement strategy experience (e.g. medical devices, surgical supplies, pharmaceutical),
- Previous experience in the wound care and/or skin substitute industry required in a similar management role.
- Ability to communicate to diverse audiences at all levels, senior management, medical directors, clinicians, sales representatives and government agencies
- This position requires approximately 30% travel (primarily domestic)
- Computer Literate: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point), Outlook); this position requires strong presentation development skills